Tuesday, October 25, 2016

October 3, 2016

 My first week experience like most has been quite a haze, but I got through it somehow. Lots of adjusting for sure. My trainer's name is Elder Hashey, and he just turned 26. So far all my companions have been at least 5 years older than me—just a random fact. Terrific trainer. 
My second week went by much smoother. Made multiple visits and taught several lessons to recent investigators. I can definitely say that teaching people has gotten a lot easier over the past few weeks. So as far as baptisms go.. I've got two people on date, one for the 8th, and the other (maybe) for the 15th. One is currently struggling with the Word of Wisdom and has trouble with addiction, but really wants to be baptized. So it really makes it hard to guarantee that the baptism will be held at its set date. Hopefully things will work out. The other is all set and ready for a baptismal interview. So it's nice to know that we have at least one for sure baptism this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment