Tuesday, October 25, 2016

September 19, 2016

I'm in the Joseph Smith memorial building right now. I do like my trainer. He's 25 and really cool. The MTC was fun. We grew really close as a district, so I kind of miss them. We all have each other's emails so we still keep in touch. Class was around 10 hours a day so that was pretty boring. Did you ever go on to byu tv to watch the mtc devotionals? M rustle Ballard and some other dude spoke at the meetings. It was great. But my favorite part was the special musical, where missionary's with great talent were able to perform. Super cool, you should have watched, it's also possible that you could have seen me. I was an usher directing traffic in one of the meetings. We had a testimony meeting as a district the night before we departed. We all shared our testimony, It was a great spiritual experience. We all cried.  After the mtc, we boarded the train and left for salt lake. We got to stop by the mission office where me and you visited before the mtc. After that, we had dinner and spent the night at the mission home. The next day we got our iPads and we're assigned to our new companions. His name is Elder Hashey. We literally live a few blocks away from temple square. This is our apartment. See the door under the stairs?



No comments:

Post a Comment