Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November 21st 2016

This week we went on exchanges. I went with the other missionary and
my companion stayed. The new missionary was actually one of my
roommates at the mtc so we got along well, since we already knew each
other. That day we went tracting for pretty much the entire day
because he didn't really know what to do. We planned visits but none
they were in instead. Not much success after that, probably because of
of them answered their door, so we ended up tracting the apartments
the Utah and Oregon game that was going on during that time. So the
nothing fun besides shopping and do laundry. Apparently Thanksgiving
rest of the day consisted of walking and my companion complaining about his feet. P-day was cut to only 4 hours today because of thanksgiving. So we did
guess.
counts as a p-day so that's why President cut Monday p-day in half I

No comments:

Post a Comment